A UniWyo career puts You First.
Ready for a job change that's more rewarding? Check out UniWyo. We're committed to creating a positive work environment and empowering people to apply their unique talents in a number of ways. If you put people at the heart of your decisions and want to love what you do, we want to hear from you. We have branches in Cheyenne and Laramie, Wyo., where you can immediately jump in and improve people's lives.
UniWyo Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. UniWyo Credit Union's recruiting practices shall be conducted solely on the applicant's knowledge, skills, and abilities, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Interested applicants in need of reasonable accommodations may call Human Resources at (307) 721-5634.
- Health insurance with prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Ability to access Half-Acre gym and Corbett pool
- Ticket discounts for UW football and basketball games
- Fees waived for classes you take at UW
- Interest-free loans for clothing and computer
View open positions below:
Full-time Service Representative (Cheyenne)