Make sure you're careful with your sensitive information.
We all love the convenience of Digital Banking. And it's important to be careful about how and where you access your account.
- Make sure you have a reliable anti-virus program installed on your computer and it is up to date.
- Whether you're using Windows or Mac, make sure your computer is up to date and is getting updates regularly.
- Ensure your password is complex and long enough to be secure. Typically it should be seven characters or more and include a combination of upper and lower case alphabetic characters, numeric characters and symbols.
- Change your password at least every six months.
- Be wary of signing in to UniWyo Digital Banking using public computers. They may have keystroke capture devices/software installed on them.
- Use the "Log Off" button when exiting Digital Banking. This will exit you properly from your Digital Banking session, ensuring someone else can't come in after you and use your session.