Fill in the gaps in your car insurance coverage
One moment you're sailing along without a care in the world. But in the blink of any eye, everything can change. At UniWyo, we can't eliminate life's twists and turns. But through our partners at TruStage® Insurance, we can help you deal with them through policies that protect your assets, fit your budget, and provide you and your family with piece of mind.
- Insurance is part of a solid financial plan
- TruStage® has been providing affordable coverage to credit union members for more than 80 years
- To get free quotes or just explore your options, visit TruStage.com or call (800) 356-2644
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
An untimely accidental death could leave your family with immediate and long-term financial burdens. Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance offers them a safety net.
- As a UniWyo member, you get $1,000 worth of AD&D coverage at no cost, simply by signing up for it
- Credit union members age 18 and over can choose to increase their protection (Member Only Plan) or their family's (Family Plan) with up to an additional $300,000 in coverage
- No medical exam is required to qualify for AD&D coverage
- Benefits are paid if an insured person dies in an accident, suffers a dismemberment or sustains one of a number of severe injuries that require hospitalization
Next to your home, your vehicles are probably your biggest investment. It's smart to protect them. It's not smart to overpay for coverage. Fortunately, TruStage® policies are often hundreds of dollars below the competition.
- Credit union member discounts*
- Policies from nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 service—even on holidays
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more*
- Mobile app for easy claims
- Your vehicles deserve extra TLC. UniWyo also offers Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Mechanical Breakdown Protection and Debt Protection (DP)
Home is where your heart is. And it's where your most valuable stuff is. It only makes sense to protect your dwelling, your property and possessions from wind, rain, fire and theft. The TruStage® Home Insurance Program does the job with coverage underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company:
- Potential savings for UniWyo members*
- Covers damage or loss due to fire, weather and theft
- Liability coverage protects your finances if someone is injured on your property
- Coverage for outbuildings also available
- 24/7 claims, even on holidays
- Not a homeowner? Affordable renters insurance is also available
No doubt, one of your top priorities is to provide for your family. You can make sure that happens even after you're gone. TruStage® offers a variety of Term Life and Whole Life policies that provide loved ones with monetary benefits that can help keep their finances on track.
- Term Life insurance guarantees payment of a stated death benefit if the covered person dies during a specified time period
- Whole Life policies provide death benefits for the entire life of the insured person. Additionally these police can contain savings component that accumulates cash value over the years
- Using TruStage® online tools, you can acquire a TruStage® policy in as little as 10 minutes
- Easy six-step application
- Just a few health questions and no medical exam
- Instant decision on up to $300,000 worth of coverage