The WyoWrangler Accounts are available to kids ages 0 to 10. The account provides a quarterly statement and rewards the youngsters for making deposits into their accounts in the form of a Cowboy Buck.
- One Cowboy Buck can be earned for every deposit made and then used to purchase items from the UniWyo WyoShop.
- Letters are sent to families with a new baby. Included with the letter is a $5 coupon to open a new account.
- There is an annual birthday match of $5. A coloring page is mailed for the youngsters to color, and then they can bring it in to either UniWyo branch and we will match the $5 deposit.
- The WyoWrangler account will rollover to a WyoCash Account on his or her 11th birthday.
The WyoCash Accounts are available to kids age 11, up until their 18th birthday. These members have the opportunity to earn rewards by making deposits to their accounts and by earning good grades in school. The WyoCash Account focuses on positive saving skills and rewards our younger members for their hard work and dedication.
- There is an annual birthday match of $5. A birthday postcard will be mailed to the kids, and then they can bring it in to either UniWyo branch and we will match the $5 deposit.
- For kids in 6th grade and higher, UniWyo rewards students for having good grades.
- $2 is awarded for every 'A.'
- One Cowboy Buck is awarded for every 'B.'
- Students will need to bring their official report cards for the fall or spring semester to either UniWyo branch, during the corresponding year, to earn their reward.
Open a Youth Account
* The $25 deposit on new UniWyo youth accounts only, limit one per account holder, and parent/guardian must be on the account application. Every deposit made into a youth account, April 1st-30th, 2021 (max. one per day) will be one entry towards winning the Nintendo Switch. Free cookie/cupcake coupons are limited to one per family. Restrictions may apply.