When using UniWyo Online Banking, here are some things to consider to keep you and your finances safe:
- Make sure you have Anti-Virus installed on your computer and it is up to date. There are free Anti-Virus programs available if you can't afford it.
- Whether you're using Windows or Mac, make sure your computer is up to date and is getting updates regularly.
- Ensure your password is complex and long enough to be secure. Typically it should be 7 characters or more and include a combination of upper and lower case alphabetic characters, numeric characters and symbols.
- Change your password at least every 6 months
- Be wary of signing into UniWyo Online Banking using public computers. They may have keystroke capture devices/software installed on them.
- Use the "Log Off" button when exiting online banking. This will exit you properly from your online banking session ensuring someone else can't come in after you and use your session.
- Never login to Online Banking using a link from an email.
And as always, if you have any questions or suspect your account may have been compromised, contact UniWyo immediately at 307-721-5600.