UniWyo Mobile Banking allows UniWyo members to remotely manage their accounts using their mobile phones. If you have a smart phone, then you can use this exciting product!
The UniWyo Mobile App offers:
- The ability to add category tags to a transaction, add notes and even add a picture to a transaction (such as a receipt)
- Fast logons
- The ability to quickly switch between other UniWyo accounts you may own
- See your balance history, including the number of withdrawals and deposits over the past month
- View our branch and ATM locations
- Negative balances will be viewable instead of just a “$0.00” balance
- The ability to see your UniWyo credit card balance
- Deposit checks from your smart phone with Mobile Deposit
You must have an active online banking account and a compatible mobile device. Additionally, you must have the ability to browse the World Wide Web on your mobile device. Please keep in mind data charges from your service provider DO apply (unless you have an unlimited data plan). No special devices are necessary to access mobile banking, however an apple or android device is required to download the app.