UNIWYO MONEY MANAGER
UniWyo Money Manager offers members tools for budgeting and financial planning, plus more!
- With the UniWyo Money Manager Dashboard you will be able to customize your experience, allowing you to see what is important to you.
- View ALL your accounts in one place, including external accounts - no need to login to multiple sites.
- See all your transactions, sort or search by tags, and have the ability to export transactions.
Want to know where your money is going every month? With the robust budgeting features included with UniWyo Money Manager, you can!
- The system can read transactions from online banking and other external accounts and categorize them automatically (food, housing, medical, etc.).
- Get a monthly view of income verses expenses.
- Customize categories and split transactions to various areas for granular control of your budget.
External Account Aggregation
For members with accounts located at other financial institutions, this feature will allow you to manage all your accounts in one location! Our simple import feature will allow you to pull in accounts like credit cards, retirement accounts, mortgage accounts, loans and much more!
- Check your balances and transactions on popular credit card accounts, retirement accounts, etc., all from within UniWyo Money Manager.
- Incorporate those external accounts with your UniWyo accounts to create a complete financial picture - all from one interface!
- System automatically updates your external accounts so no need to manually enter data (for qualifying external accounts only).
Financial Goal Setting
Have a retirement goal you want to plan out? Want to find out how much money per month you need to save up for that new car? UniWyo Money Manager can help you achieve your goals!
- Set a goal and see how much per month you need to put away to achieve it.
- System will automatically calculate estimated rates of return to show you exactly how much you should be saving.
- UniWyo Money Manager can even incorporate your external accounts into your goal setting.
See your Cash Flow, Net Worth, and set up Alerts, too!
How to Sign Up
After accessing your online banking account, click the “Money Manager” button. After a quick setup, you will be ready to begin creating a budget, importing accounts and setting goals. For more information or assistance in setting yourself up for UniWyo Money Manager, please call UniWyo at 307-721-5600.