These rates are accurate as of 10/15/2019.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
All rates are annual percentage yields (APY). Our dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly. Minimum balance for Dividend Checking accounts is $500.
|$500 - 4,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$5,000 - 9,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$10,000 and Above||0.30%||0.30%|
Our dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly. Maximum rate paid on balances of $15,000 and under. To qualify for the maximum rate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in UniWyo E-Statements
- Have at least 10 posted debit card purchases per month with an average transaction amount of $5.00 or more
- Have at least one Direct Deposit into your Xtraordinary Checking account
- Have an aggregate deposit/loan balance of $5,000 or more at UniWyo
|Up to $15,000*||3.93%||4.00%|
* The Xtraordinary Rate, as high as 4.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective 05/01/2019, is paid on balances up to $15,000 if qualifications are met. No dividend will be paid on balances over $15,000. If qualifications are not met during any given month, no dividend will be paid. Accounts will be reviewed on the last day of each month and qualifications must be met on this day. Dividends will be based on daily balance. No minimum balance is required. Rates subject to change without notice.
|$5 - 4,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$5,000 and Above||0.15%||0.15%|
|$2,500 - 9,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$10,000 - 24,999.99||0.35%||0.35%|
|$25,000 - 49,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$50,000 - 99,999.99||0.45%||0.45%|
|$100,000 and Above||0.50%||0.50%|
Dividends are compounded and credited monthly. The minimum opening deposit is $2,500.00. The minimum balance to avoid a service fee is $2,500.00 or you will be assessed a $5 per month charge. Minimum withdrawal required is $250.00
Account Limitations: For share money market accounts, no more than six (6) pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfers may be made from each account to another account or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed.
These rates are accurate as of 09/01/2019.
Rate changes are published every Tuesday, unless the Federal Reserve is closed on Monday. In that case, the rates are published on Wednesday. The rates may change after an account is opened. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.
|Certificate Term||Dividend Rate||APY||Minimum Deposit||Jumbo Rate Min. Deposit $25,000||Jumbo APY|
* One early withdrawal is allowed penalty free on the 3 year (36 month) Share Certificate, a penalty will apply for each subsequent early withdrawal. Share account must be open at least seven (7) days to be eligible for one free withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings. Contact UniWyo FCU for more information .
Put your money to work for you in a UniWyo Share Certificate!
Open a Share Certificate, quick and easy, give us a call at (307) 721-5600 or online: Open a Share Certificate
|HSA - Single||1.15%||1.15%|
|HSA - Family||1.15%||1.15%|
|Certificate Term||Dividend Rate Min Deposit $500||APY||Jumbo Rate Min Deposit $25,000||Jumbo APY|
All loan rates are based on length of term and credit history. All rates are Annual Percentage Rate. Both fixed and variable rate mortgages are available at UniWyo. Please call the loan department at (307) 721-5600 for a current rate quote.
||as low as 3.24% APR|
|Motor Homes/RV/Boat||as low as 5.24% APR|
|Power Sports||as low as 4.49% APR|
|Equipment||as low as 4.99% APR|
|Home Equity Fixed||as low as 3.74% APR|
|Home Equity Line of credit*||as low as 5.00% APR|
||as low as 8.74% APR|
|Personal Line of Credit||as low as 11.99% APR|
|VISA Card||as low as 7.90% APR|
|Unimproved Property||as low as 6.74% APR|
|Share Secured Loan
||2.00% APR above share savings dividend rate
|Share Secured Credit Card
||as low as 7.90% APR
|Credit Builder Loan
||as low as 12.00% APR|
|* Maximum rate that may be imposed on a variable rate Home Equity Line of Credit is 18.00% APR.|