Fight fraud with some federal backup.
If you have received an email from us that you feel maybe isn't really from UniWyo, forward it to [email protected] and we will investigate.
If you believe you may have given personal information over the phone or online to a scammer, please contact us as soon as possible at (307) 721-5600.
There's no shortage of ways schemers and scam artists try to access your personal and financial information. But you don't need to fight them alone. We've compiled these resources from the Federal Trade Commission to keep you informed about privacy issues. And you'll find out how to take action and protect your sensitive data.
- Identity Theft: How to protect your identity
- Be aware of popular/current scams
- Opt out of having your information shared and stop receiving "junk" mail, calls, offers, etc.
- Protecting your kids online
- Online security: Protecting your apps and devices
- How to identify and report scams and fraud