It's a comfort to know you can afford the best care.
In a perfect world, you and the people you love will enjoy a lifetime of good health. In reality, illness and injuries happen. Crooked teeth need braces. Older eyes need glasses. New babies need TLC. The bottom line? It doesn't take much for the bills to start piling up. By setting aside money in advance with an HSA, you can make sure medical costs don't turn into a financial back breaker.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical plans
- Earn dividends on deposits
- Enjoy a range of tax advantages – contributions are made with pre-tax dollars; annual dividends are not taxed; withdrawals are tax-free when used for qualified medical expenses
- Covers wide range of medical, dental, mental health and vision care
- Unlike employer-provided medical insurance, account stays with you even if you change jobs
- Unused contributions can be rolled over into the next calendar year