We reward young people for doing the right thing.
Everyone wants their children to study hard and learn the importance of saving money. We help to teach these things in a lighter, more fun way. Our youth accounts feature a lot of fun stuff - like prizes for deposits, rewards for good grades, and an extra five bucks on each birthday.
- Available to kids from birth to age 10.
- One Cowboy Buck can be earned for every deposit made. The Bucks are then used to purchase items from the UniWyo WyoShop.
- There is an annual birthday match of $5. A coloring page is mailed to the young person. After they color it in, they can bring it in to any UniWyo branch and we will match up to a $5 deposit.
- The WyoWrangler account will convert to a WyoCash Account on a child's 11th birthday.
- Available to young people ages 11 to 18.
- There is an annual birthday match of $5. A birthday postcard is mailed to the account holder. They can bring it in to any UniWyo branch and we will match up to a $5 deposit.
- For students in sixth grade and above, UniWyo offer rewards for good grades. $2 is awarded for every 'A' and one Cowboy Buck is awarded for every 'B.' (Students must present their report cards to collect their reward.)
- Cowboy Bucks are also awarded for deposits. The Bucks can be exchanged for gift cards or items from the UniWyo WyoShop.