We reward young people saving.
Everyone wants their children to study hard and learn the importance of saving and spending money wisely. At UniWyo we help teach these things in a lighter, more fun way. Our youth savings accounts feature a lot of fun stuff - like prizes for deposits, rewards for good grades, and an extra five bucks on each birthday.
WyoWrangler Savings Accounts
- Available to kids from birth to age 10.
- One Cowboy Buck can be earned for every deposit made. The Bucks are then used to purchase items from the UniWyo WyoShop.
- There is an annual birthday match of $5. A coloring page is mailed to the young person. After they color it in, they can bring it in to any UniWyo branch and we will match up to a $5 deposit.
- Checking accounts can be added to help teach savvy spending and include all the bells and whistles, like a free Visa debit card and ATM access.
- The WyoWrangler account will convert to a WyoCash Account on a child's 11th birthday.
WyoCash Savings Accounts
- Available to young people ages 11 to 18.
- There is an annual birthday match of $5. A birthday postcard is mailed to the account holder. They can bring it in to any UniWyo branch and we will match up to a $5 deposit.
- For students in sixth grade and above, UniWyo offer rewards for good grades. $2 is awarded for every 'A' and one Cowboy Buck is awarded for every 'B.' (Students must present their report cards to collect their reward.)
- Cowboy Bucks are also awarded for deposits. The Bucks can be exchanged for gift cards or items from the UniWyo WyoShop.
- Add a checking account, with all the usual benefits like a free Visa debit card and ATM access, to help teach savvy spending.