A perfect example of how time is one of life's great ingredients.
To grow your money, you don't always need a fancy investment strategy. And you don't need to roll the dice on anything risky. All you need is a little patience. With a UniWyo Share Certificate, you can set aside funds for a few months, a few years - or some period in between. And while you're waiting, you can feel quite confident that you'll walk away with a good deal more than when you started.
- Minimum deposit of $250
- Choose Share Certificate terms of six months to five years
- Earn more than you would with a traditional savings account
- In general, longer term Share Certificates come with higher dividend rates
- Monitor your progress through digital banking
- For added convenience, schedule your Share Certificate to automatically renew at the time of maturity
- Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association