We're proud to support Wyoming's next generation of leaders.
UniWyo pledged a quarter of a million dollars. And the State of Wyoming generously matched our gift. Put it all together, and you get two attractive scholarship programs for credit union members. The UniWyo Distinction Scholarships and the UniWyo Study Abroad Scholarships are awarded annually. Here's important information for potential applicants:
- Application deadlines vary.
- There is no guarantee an applicant will receive funding. Applications are reviewed and funding decisions are made by the University of Wyoming Financial Aid Office.
- If you have questions about available scholarships or the application process, please contact the University of Wyoming Financial Aid Office at (307) 766-2116.
The UniWyo Distinction Scholarship application period is typically at the beginning of the Spring Semester for the following academic year.
The UniWyo Study Abroad Scholarship application period varies by semester. Check the status of when the application is open and/or the application deadline by visiting http://www.uwyo.edu/sfa/scholarships/ or contacting the University of Wyoming Financial Aid Office.
How to Apply
- Visit http://www.uwyo.edu/sfa/scholarships/
- Be sure to have filled your FAFSA
- Log in to "AcademicWorks Scholarship System"
- Search: UniWyo to find these two (they will only appear during their application period)
A letter of Membership Verification from UniWyo Credit Union is required for both our scholarships. Please call (307) 721-5600, or stop by any branch to request your letter.