Less clutter? More convenience? That's a win-win situation.
Your desk. The kitchen counter. The coffee table. Some places in our homes are like magnets for ever-growing piles of paper. This isn't where you want your monthly account statement from UniWyo. A much better place is on your computer, where you can access the financial data quickly and securely, and use it to track spending, pinpoint a transaction or simply build a better budget.
- Estatements are a free service of UniWyo
- We'll send you an email each month when your statement is ready
- Access the statements 24/7 through your secure digital banking page
- Cut down on paper accumulation and eliminate the hassle of searching for lost documents
- Easily access statements from previous months
- More secure than receiving mailed statements that can be vulnerable to postal theft
Beginning on August 1, 2023, certain members will receive a $1 monthly service fee for paper statements.* Signing up for free estatements is a great way to avoid this fee and save trees!
Learn how to enroll in estatements and view other questions by visiting these FAQs.
*The paper statement fee will be charged monthly per account, beginning with the August 2023 month end cycle. The fee will not be charged to those primary account holders who are 0-17 or 55 years of age or older.