The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.
Way back when, savings accounts earned you money. And checking accounts cost you money. And that was that. But in our multi-tasking world, things have changed for the better. Dividend Checking doubles as a savings account by paying dividends on your deposits. Even better, as your balance grows bigger, so does your earnings potential.
- Begin earning dividends with balances of $500
- Tiered rate system pays higher dividend rates when balances reach $5,000 and $10,000
- Get a free Visa debit card for easy, secure online and in-store purchases
- Fee-free ATM transactions at all UniWyo ATMs
- Free online banking, bill pay and mobile check deposit
- Overdraft Protection available for the asking
- Free Cashier's Checks for situations when personal checks aren't accepted
- No fees for Money Orders